To organize bringing in new members while facilitating meeting the needs of existing members.
- MC events inviting new members in.
- Streamline the process of sponsoring interested members.
- Get group OK confirming new members.
- Ensure the orientation & integration of confirmed new members.
- Network and expand membership opportunities outside of RSR.
- Field questions & concerns of both new & existing members.
- Manage land use scheduling.
- Facilitate conflict resolution between members.
- Orient new members logistically and culturally.
- Incorporating member requests, insights etc.
- Organize and facilitate group communications.
- Budget- NA
- Timeline- Indefinitely.
- Managing the public facing website.
- Sponsorship protocols for potential new members.
- Timeline and pricing tiers.
- Information given to new potential members.
- Soliciting All Members Circle votes confirming new members.
- New member orientations & hazings;).
- Ongoing member retreats and communications training.
- Guiding existing members with questions to those w/ answers.
- Connecting & sharing resources with other like minded groups.
- New Member orientations.
- How Member feedback is incorporated.
- RSR member and prospect email list serves.
Coordinating Council Circle
Administrative Roles (Click here for detailed descriptions)
All roles have a 12 month term
- Lead Link- Sige
- Rep Link-
This article has not been revised since publication.
This post was created by Gregory Kellett on October 26, 2017.